1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup Erythritol
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. In mixing bowl blend Erythritol and butter for 1 minute.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to mixing bowl until dough forms.
5. Let dough sit for 10 minutes to allow coconut flour to absorb moisture.
6. Form dough into a ball and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
7. Roll out chilled dough and cut with your favorite cookie cutters.
8. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
9. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.
10. Let cool completely.