For the chaffles:
– 2tbsp cocoa powder
– 2tbsp Lakanto sweetener
– 1tsp coconut flour (optional)
– 1tbsp whipping cream
– 1 egg
– 1/4tsp baking powder
– 1/2tsp vanilla extract.
– Add all the ingredients to a small bowl.
– Mix together with a fork to make a smooth batter.
– Pour into a waffle maker and cook for 5mins. I use a dash mini waffle maker and I can get 3 Chaffles from this batter.
– once cooked, cool on a baking rack. The Chaffles will be fairly soft right after taking them out of the waffle maker. They will get firmer as they cool.
For the filling:
It’s really up to you how much filling you wanna use. This is how much I used for the two layers which are fairly thick but you can use less if needed.
– 2-4oz cream cheese
– 2 tbsp powdered lakanto sweetener
– 1/2 – 1 tbsp whipping cream
– mix all ingredients with a fork or blender until fluffy.
– spread in between Chaffles
– sprinkle lakanto powder on top of Chaffles and voila!