- 1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken (I prefer Lemon Pepper)
- About 4-6 ounces of Mayo
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Lime
- Fresh Cilantro
- Ritz Crisp & Thins (Sea Salt)
- Remove skin from chicken and shred it, finely.
- Place in a bowl
- Add mayo to chicken and look for a creamy consistency.
- Add Salt & Pepper
- Slice Lime and squeeze two slices into bowl
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Cilantro (shred finely with fingers or sharp knife)
Add 8-12 chips onto a plate and about 1/2 a cup of chicken salad on the side. Enjoy!