- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce (I use Rao’s)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15g pepperoni
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Press the sausage into a round pan 9″ cake pan. Make sure the top is level so that the crust will cook evenly.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use a paper towel to dab off excess grease. Transfer the crust to a baking sheet if desired.
- Spread the marinara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Layer the vegetables and pepperoni. Top with the provolone slices.
- Place under the broiler for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.