Sweet Kremee Coffee Ice Cream
1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
1/2 cup xylitol
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 packet KETO//KREME® Sweet Kreme
1/2 cup chopped Coffee beans
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Add coconut milk, sweetener, coffee beans, and salt to a saucepan. Whisk until smooth.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes to infuse the milk.
3. Strain into a bowl and stir in xanthan gum and KETO//KREME® Sweet Kreme.
4. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
5. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla, until stiff peaks form.
6. Fold KETO//KREME® mixture into whipped cream.
7. Place ice cream in a sealable container and freeze until frozen (4-6 hours)
-You can still use your ice cream machine if you wish (roughly 15 minutes to churn).
8. Take ice cream out of freezer 10-20 minutes before serving.